My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
The transition from sticks and bricks home to full-time RV travel with homeschool and running a small business was definitely a trial-and-error task. What I was finding trying to juggle it all was that I actually wasn't getting anything done. I had a long to-do list and would go from one thing to the next, only to think about something else that needs to be done and actually never complete a task.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to theme your days to be more productive:
1. Write down everything that you do for 10-14 days.
2. Sit down and look at your list. Categorize it however you want. I separate into two categories: Business + Personal Tasks. I initially B and P by each task to decipher which was which but color coding would be a great idea also.
3. Dive deeper into your list and see if there are re-occuring tasks that come up. I was always running to the grocery store on Thursday and had a meeting everything Tuesday. Schedule those re-occuring tasks for the days that they always pop up.
4. Group like tasks together. Make your products on certain days and take photos at the same time for content. Schedule a day where you are preparing your content, writing and scheduling your emails, etc.
5. Write down the tasks that you are going to do each day based off your list.
What I love about themed days especially with RV travel is that I can move my days around as long as they are not scheduled with someone else. Does the weekend look rainy? Then let's go explore on Monday and I will move my Make it and Take it Monday to Saturday. All the tasks from Monday are moved to Saturday.
Leave a comment below if you have any other questions about how to theme your days. I would love to help you with simplifying your days and week.